Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line est une compagnie de croisière américaine en ligne détenu et exploité par Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, une division de The Walt Disney Company et est basée à Celebration, en Floride.
Depuis sa création, Disney Cruise Line a été destiné à être différent. Comme la ligne de croisière détenue et exploitée d'abord par les artisans du rêve à Disney, Disney Cruise Line a développé ses navires avec des zones et des activités qui font appel à des vacances uniques besoins de chaque membre de la famille.
La flotte de Disney Cruise Line sont des navires superbes qui rendent hommage à la grande époque du paquebot, tout en fournissant l'état de l'art-confort et l'engagement, Disney-exclusifs des activités visant à réunir les familles, quelle que soit la destination.
Cabines sont configurés spécialement pour les familles, avec espace de rangement supplémentaire et la plupart avec salle de bains partiels pour se préparer facilement.
Guests with disabilities have access to comfortable staterooms and suites, along with a full range of services, facilities and amenities, including auxiliary aids, on every Disney Cruise Line ship and Disney's private island paradise, Castaway Cay.
Most Guest areas aboard ship—including theaters, restaurants and shops—are accessible to all our Guests. In some cases, such as when utilizing tender services or in pools, Guests may need to transfer from their wheelchairs to utilize the facility, and this transfer may require the assistance of a member of their party. Therefore, we recommend that Guests plan to sail with someone who can physically assist them when necessary. Please also be advised that in certain situations, it may be impossible for Guests using wheelchairs to transfer to the tenders due to safety concerns.
Special Access, Seating and Entrances
Special viewing areas at scheduled onboard activities are set aside for Guests using wheelchairs while on their vacation. Assistance with accessible seating at the Walt Disney Theatre can also be arranged by contacting a Crew Member outside the theater entrance at least 10 minutes prior to show time.
At any time during your cruise, Crew Members can answer your questions about wheelchair-accessible entrances to restaurants, lounges, common areas and restrooms.
All Disney Cruise Line ships offer accessible staterooms and suites. These staterooms are equipped with the following features for Guests with disabilities:
- 32" (minimum) doorways
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Open bed frames
- Additional phones in the bathroom and on the nightstand
Bathroom and shower handrails
- Fold-down shower seats
Hand-held shower heads
- Lowered towel and closet bars
Emergency call buttons
Disney Cruise Line offers special equipment for Guests with disabilities. The following is available upon request for use in any stateroom:
- Raised toilet seat
- Transfer bench
- Stateroom Communication Kits containing door knock and phone alerts, phone amplifier, bed shaker notification, a strobe light smoke detector and a Text Typewriter (TTY)
Disney's Castaway Cay
On Disney's Castaway Cay, provisions for Guests with disabilities include the following:
- Paved pathways throughout the main promenade, providing access to shops and restaurants
Sand wheelchairs, available free of charge and on a first-come, first-served basis
- A tram equipped to allow Guests in manual and electric wheelchairs to board
Guests with hearing disabilities have access to a number of provisions to ensure enjoyment of their vacation, including:
Assistive listening systems at theaters and other performance venues
- Guest Assistance Packets containing show scripts, available at the Guest Services Desk
Stateroom Communication Kits containing a base unit with alarm clock, bed shaker notification, door bell and phone alerts, phone amplifier, smoke detector with a strobe light and a TTY. Guests can arrange to receive this kit at the time of booking, or through Guest Services onboard
- Open captioning on a Guest's stateroom TV may be activated for the duration of the cruise by contacting Disney Cruise Line Special Services prior to sailing or contacting Guest Services once onboard the ship. In addition, common area video monitors may also be available with captions. However, Guests should be aware that due to satellite limitations, not all video sources or television signals are available with a caption playback option.
Children with Disabilities
Youth Activities are open to children ages 3-17 that are fully potty trained, able to interact comfortably within our counselor-to-child ratio groups and with peers of their own physical size. Teen and tween activities are also available in separate areas away from younger children.
Parents may make a request with the Youth Activities team onboard to have a child with disabilities partake in modified participation for a limited time period during the cruise. Our ability to fulfill the request will depend upon the child's needs, the availability of counselors, program participation and other applicable considerations. Disney Cruise Line cannot guarantee that all special requests will be accommodated.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate anyone with a contagious disease or who shows symptoms of illness; children who require one-on-one care; a child or adult who wishes to participate in an age group much younger/smaller than their physical age/size; children who need the attention of a counselor with special training; or children who need counselor-assisted medical attention.
Minimum : 12 semaines
Voyager avec des enfants
On a Disney cruise, children can have their own dream vacation, too. Imaginative play in vivid settings and spectacular Disney-themed entertainment are just some of the onboard offerings designed to keep your child having fun.
- Youth Clubs: From toddlers to teens, children of every age will find something to love at wondrously themed youth clubs, thanks to a near endless range of activities, games and surprises.
- Pools: Kids of all ages can cool down at Mickey's Pool and Donald's Pool, while AquaDuck on the Disney Dream propels children on a thrilling water coaster ride that includes a 4-deck drop.
- Entertainment: Come face to face with classic Disney Characters, sit spellbound through Broadway-caliber musical live shows, and watch first-run Disney movies in Disney Digital 3-D.
- Dining: Every restaurant, whether casual or more upscale, is fantastically themed and offers foods kids find irresistible, as well as a friendly servers who take extra special care of little ones.
- Destinations: Whether it's rugged Alaskan towns like Ketchikan, world-class cities like Rome or Disney's island paradise, Castaway Cay, each destination is sure to inspire your child's imagination.
- Port Adventures: Disney's shore excursions promise the best every port has to offer, even for kids. Glass-bottom boat tours, a visit to a butterfly farm and dolphin encounters are but a few of the offerings.